Personal MD is happy to offer our patients telehealth services
If you’re interested in telehealth or have questions about how it works, call our office at (614) 933-9100 and we can determine if telehealth appointments are an effective way to service your medical needs.
For Your First Telehealth Visit:
You will receive a text message from Athena (our Electronic Medical Record) 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. You will also receive an email with the same information.
When you are ready to log in, click on the link in the text message, or the “Start your Call” button in the email, and a separate internet browser page will pop up.
Follow the prompts on this page to sign into your appointment. Then, there will be a few questions for you to answer. After that, you’ll be put into a “virtual waiting room” and our staff will be notified you are ready for your visit.
Wait for your provider to log in and you can begin your visit.
Tips for Your Call:
- You may access your appointment on your smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer, if it has internet or wifi access.
- You can test your internet when you click the login link. A fast internet speed will help make your video visit seamless.
- If you’d like a family member or friend to be a part of your appointment, you can share the link with them.
- Try to have the appointment in a quiet and well-lit area.
- If you have not received the link 5 minutes prior to your appointment, please call the office at (614) 933-9100 and we can resend it to your phone or email.